(01224) 741212

History

Five Mile Garage started life as a petrol station, built on reclaimed land by James Forbes in 1951.

Dod and Sheila Gauld bought the business in 1962. They added the workshop which has expanded over the years to keep up with demand.

George Gauld came home to work in 1979 after serving his apprenticeship and has continued to develop the business as the local community has grown.

Aileen, daughter/sister joined the family concern in 2000 as forecourt manageress.

  • About 1
  • About 2

MOT Testing

IV, V & VII
Cars, LCV,
Minibuses,
Motor homes.

mot testing

Bosch Car Service

Tyres, Air conditioning
Servicing, Brakes,
Wheel alignment

bosch car service

Forecourt

Shop
Esso fuel
Esso lubricants
Vacuum

forecourt